You know your business. You know your clients. You have your assets. You know core runtime processes in your company. You have successful company. You dedicate more time to your business – while we take more time for your company.
Would you like:
– to run your company so that it has a known, well optimized annual budget?
– to have the best tax conditions in Switzerland for your company?
– to seamlessly comply with Swiss labour law, Swiss migration law, Swiss social regulations, Swiss financial regulations?
– to legally migrate your company and its accounted assets to Switzerland? From UK or EU, or elsewhere ?
– to be sure that you have after migration no overhead, neither in costs nor in personell?
– to setup a Swiss company from the start in optimal legal form, size and structure?
– to place your company in the right Kanton and community in Switzerland?
– to have right away reliable executives, staff and partners in work, executive boards, accounting, HR, taxes and audit?
– to help the beneficiaries and migrated staff to acquire Swiss work and resident permits?
Practical Executives fulfill your above requirements based:
– upon the decades of executive expertise in Switzerland and internationally;
– upon the routined, applied on daily basis knowledge on how to smoothly run a Swiss company of nearly any profile;
– upon their practical and academic knowledge in business, accounting, tax, in migration and labor laws, in international treaties of Switzerland;
– their vast professional networking among Swiss industries’ and state professionals.
You would not like, after a year:
– to face unpleasant tax or social regulations surprise?
– to be confronted with claims coming from labour or social conflicts?
– to find out that your running costs are higher than the industry’s optimum costs in Switzerland?
– to feel uncomfortable because of unknown cultural and social peculiarities, or because of media coverage?
Practical Executives do mitigate such risks – operational, PR, law-based and social – because of:
– their refined, best practice based and high-education standards in overall leadership;
– their knowledge of typical risks and caveats, which newly founded companies could face in Switzerland;
– their optimal blending of Swiss and international leaders within team of Practical Executives.